Where To Buy Hair Extensions Online
With so many options out there, it can be hard to decide exactly where to buy hair extensions. At Extra Inch Hair Extensions, we offer a personalised service and only use the highest quality extensions in your hair. We also provide a mobile service and you can have your hair extensions fitted in the comfort of your own home.Read More
Where To Buy Hair Extensions In The Gold Coast?
Whether you’re looking to protect your own hair, thicken out your thin hair or simply get a great new style, natural hair extensions are a perfect choice. They give you the options and flexibility to wear stunning styles that synthetic braids and twists simply can’t offer you. There are so many hair extension options out there and the quality of the hair massively varies.
At Extra Inch, we always suggest that our clients consider two things:
- The type of hair you’d like
- The style of natural hair
What Types Of Natural Hair Extensions Are There?
There are a number of different types of natural hair used in natural hair extensions, and where you buy hair extensions from may have a range of choice. We offer the following:
- Indian: One of the best things about getting Indian hair in your natural hair extensions is that it’s incredibly lightweight and simple to style. Although they are naturally quite wavy, they can be bought straight or curly. They are also lovely and thick and tend to avoid tangling and shedding, which can be a problem with some styles of natural hair. They hold their curls, are good with heat and they also bounce back after washing and styling.
- European: European natural hair extensions are sourced from countries like Spain and Italy in Western Europe. It’s thick in texture and can be bought in a natural wave and curl. European hair is known for holding perfect curls and has magnificent volume, but it is also just as beautiful when it’s sleek and straight.
There are a number of different styles of extensions that you can choose from; the two most common are Yaki and Remy.
- Yaki hair extensions are a variety of extensions that are loose strands sourced from a number of donors that are then chemically straightened. You can get silky, kinky and straight varieties of both human and synthetic hair extensions.
- Remy hair extensions are sourced from one donor and this means that the strands, shape and hair quality are more natural-looking than other kinds of extensions. It is easy to style and doesn’t tangle easily. It holds dyes and heat very well and is therefore great if you love to style your hair.
How To Decide Where To Buy Hair Extensions
Our most popular products include our new pu flat Weft which is much flatter on your head, more comfortable to wear and is less visible. Our pu Wefts are also customisable and so you can use them as tape-in hair extensions. Like all hair extensions, it is extremely important that you properly care for and look after your extensions to ensure their longevity. Here are a few of our top tips to properly care for your extensions.
Looking After Your Hair Extensions
If you are going to be purchasing new hair extensions, such as double drawn extensions, you will want to make sure that you are taking good care of them to preserve them and to not let your money go to waste.
When you get new hair extensions online, it is important that you are not going to bed with wet hair. Wet hair promotes a lot of tangling and matting and so even when it is very tempting to just jump into bed and go to sleep, make sure that your extensions are dry! If you do not do this, your hair extensions will be extremely difficult to brush out the next morning and this causes extra damage to bonds and cuticles.
Another top tip when going to bed at night, is to secure your hair extensions. Securing your hair makes it much easier to brush the following morning and you will also find it a lot easier to style. Having to seriously detangle your hair in the morning from not doing this puts a lot of extra pressure on your hair extension bonds which is not want you want for their longevity.
To keep your human hair extensions in tip-top shape, it is also a great idea to have regular maintenance appointments roughly every 6 weeks. This will ensure your extensions continue to look great and stay in a healthy condition.
Lastly, a great way to keep your extensions fresh and healthy is to use a weekly deep conditioning treatment. Your hair extensions won’t be benefiting from your hair’s natural oils and so it is up to you to keep the extensions soft and moisturised through weekly treatments.
Where Can I Buy Hair Extensions Online?
If you don't know where to buy hair extensions that are great quality but at an affordable price, look no further than Extra Inch Hair Extensions. You can see from our testimonials that our clients absolutely love not just our products, but our personalised service too and that is why they come back time and time again. For more information about our products, be sure to contact our team today via phone or by email and we will get back to you ASAP.Read Less